Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Movie Date

Adoring Husband had a double date with his two wives today (private joke - though NOT as private as THAT! lol)

AH, Primrose and I all saw "Justice League" today.

I loved it.

Primrose loved it.

AH was disappointed and declared that it was a poor storyline.

My favourite superhero is Wonder Woman - hands down.



I have a new second favourite superhero - Aquaman! Check him out!








I've always had a soft spot for Batman and Ironman, but The Flash is also now on my list of faves. He's hilarious and a great character.



Adoring Husband finished putting up our Christmas lights today. We need to replace some that have decided to finish their working lives this year.

Every year we try to add something new to our collection, but we haven't found anything for this year yet.

Primrose is still recovering from her allergic reaction and while she has improved somewhat, she is still suffering from mild symptoms and is feeling quite exhausted from the ordeal.

I'm back to work tomorrow so I'd best get some sleep.

Nite all.

No comments: