Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Friday, July 28, 2017

Like-minded.

I have had an amazing week.

The reason that it has felt amazing, is because I have shared some great conversations with like-minded people .. not just people who believe in good health and self care. People who understand exactly what's going in the world with big corporations, pharmaceutical companies, mining companies, banks and the food and medical industries. The media and their role in conditioning human beings. So, so much more.

It's always nice to meet people with similar mindsets because the conversations run deep and become passionate and inspiring. We hope that the future will bring changes for the better and that people will become enlightened with the realisation of all that is wrong in the world. The rebellious and wilful new generation will be the ones to fight the corruption and save the planet because they are the ones asking the right questions and seeing the corruption and conditioning for what it is.

They see the world through different eyes, they think outside the box and they don't take crap from anybody. They break the rules and they loosen or crack chains that have bound us and forced us to accept everything that is unfair and unjust in the world without question. They don't feel the same fear that we do and we will be relying on them in the years to come.

ANYWAY, my week has been full of these deep conversations and I feel blessed to have found so many 'thinkers' on the fringes of my small world! It gives me hope :)

I made some good sales today with my website and home business and it feels like the universe is taking very good care of me right now!

I also had coffee this morning with someone whose luck with her health started out disastrously last year and has moved into moderately successful and hopeful. While she is still going through treatment, her luck appears to be changing and her attitude is very positive. We had over an hour this morning chatting about everything from quitting smoking to building houses to changing friendships.

I squeezed in a couple of visits with The Motivator and enjoyed a drink, great conversation and business talk with a friend of hers who is qualified in all kinds of health modalities and is a very intelligent and knowledgable woman.

Tonight I watched a webinar on 'click funnels' and creating successful online businesses, which was for me, slow to get moving, but quite interesting by the end. The timing was fantastic, because it was just finishing as Adoring Husband pulled into the driveway from SES training night.

It's now just about to click over to midnight, so you know where I'm headed.

Nite all.

No comments: