Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Monday, July 31, 2017

It's me!

So I've been wanting for some time, to make my first video.

The very idea of it scared the 'you know what' out of me! Eventually, when I've practiced enough and know what the hell I'm doing, I hope to post videos and Webinars on my website and on the Romance Your Life Facebook page. 

Quite obviously, I'm not ready to do that yet - you are my guinea pigs!

This one is done in very low light in my lounge room and using my iPad. I'll try again, on my next courageous day, using my iMac in the daylight hours and in my study where the light is much better. I also need to work on the sound - the volume is a bit low.

I thank you in advance for your patience and tolerance while I find my way in my little video world and for being my 'safe place' to build up my courage!


By the time you even see this, I will probably have already done the happy dancing and the champagne drinking and the measuring and the journey will have begun!

It's all happening! 

I'm off to bed. Big day tomorrow!

Nite all.

No comments: