Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Saturday, May 27, 2017

On the Up and Up

Well, today was a better day.

Slow to start, but I got a lot done in my workspace.

Before I started work, I began watching a series on Netflix. I have Netflix on my iPad, so I signed in while I was still in bed and watched the first three episodes of 'Girlboss' which I really enjoyed, so I will probably start every day with a couple of episodes.

Today, I 'acquired' some photos of the Snap Buttons and Jewellery that were delivered yesterday, so I loaded them onto my computer, edited where necessary and began to add them to my website. I haven't published them for viewing yet, but I hope to finish adding them by Sunday.

Not all of the photos are there, so I will have to take some myself. There is still some work to do, but I can handle it.

Needless to say, my desk is currently covered with loads of jewellery and I'm not quite sure where I'm going to store it.

I guess I'll put THAT on the 'to do' list as well.

Anyway, I have ART tomorrow, so I'd best get some sleep.

Nite all.




No comments: