Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Horses for Courses

I've had to practice some strong self control today.

There are many different websites that run amazing courses to teach you how to create a website, build large email lists, make amazing passive income, write ebooks, develop e-courses, promote and market and manifest and be socially networked.

Freshly Implemented, Teachable, Rich20Something, Lucky Bitch, PursuitHQ and so many more, all offering great value for money courses that will help me grow and improve my business. They all start with free webinars and follow up with a free challenge or mini course and THEN they offer the prime package for a cost.

They toss you the bait and then BAM!!!

I was strong. I refrained. I continue searching for all the free mini courses and I continue to grab interesting little tidbits of information that I can put into place in my business.

Once I start bringing in a steady income, then I will think about investing in further education.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the learning process and my brain is soaking up so much right now, I just wish it would move a bit faster .. although, I must admit, I've been so busy learning for the last two days, that I have neglected my social networking and I have only gained one new follower to my Facebook page and one new subscriber to my site.

Still, every little bit helps.

It's now rapidly moving towards 1am and I have just finished watching another educational video, but I should really get some sleep because tomorrow is ART DAY!! Wahoo!!

Thinking of Happy Harry and Lady Lynn and hoping for some good health news soon.

Nite all.

No comments: