Nice to see you!

Three major events occurred for me last year (2010), all in the space of about 2 weeks. I turned 50. The following day I got married. Two weeks later, my oldest daughter became pregnant with her first child and my first grandchild.

Most middle-aged people will tell you that in their minds, they still feel 20 something. It's the same for me.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I was planning a night out with guys from the surf club? That gorgeous new perm. Flaired, cuffed denims and the red t-shirt with the off-the-shoulder frill. Corked platform wedgies. **sigh**

Suddenly I'm looking in the mirror and wondering how 30 years can flash by so damned quickly!

So here I am in cyberspace, sharing my genuine shock and horror with anyone who'll listen and maybe I'll even meet some other over 50s who find themselves in the same predicament!

Welcome to my dilemna!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

An Enthusiastic Introduction

What an interesting morning.

I'm glad that I made the effort and sacrificed my morning tea with the girls to meet the amazing people, whose passion, enthusiasm and experience with Jeunesse was contagious and inspiring.

Again, I learnt a lot and Adoring Husband has now been recruited as my guinea pig to test out the Jeunesse healthcare products over the next few months. This is what we do .. we try everything and anything that looks like it might be effective in some way. You just never know what might work.

Doing something, is better than doing nothing.

So I am getting behind the Jeunesse movement and while using the skincare products on myself (properly this time) and the healthcare products on AH, will share the experiences and our progress here, so watch this space for the expected miracles lol.

So if you're interested in what Jeunesse has to offer, you can look here.

Also, one of the health products, 'Reserve', has the main ingredient of Resveratrol, which you can learn about on this 60 Minutes report ...



Did you hear at the end of the program where he announced that those Drs' startup company was sold to a pharmaceutical company for three quarters of a billion dollars? That usually means that the prize ingredient (in this case resveratrol) will either never reach mainstream population because it has the potential to replace all of their other profit making drugs, OR, it means that they will take advantage of reports like this and create a product that has so little resveratrol in it, that it will not be in the slightest bit effective.

Anyway, the Jeunesse 'Reserve' (containing resveratrol) is one of the products that I have introduced to AH and he commenced taking it this morning.

It will not be an instant fix, although some medical conditions have been known to disappear after just a couple of weeks, but Parkinson's Disease (PD) is a little more complex than most conditions, so it may take a bit longer. It may have no affect at all, it may ease the symptoms just slightly or it may have a big impact.

AH will take this product, in conjunction with a couple of others, that I will tell you about in another post or two.

It's a matter of 'wait and see', so watch this space!

Oh and because the Jeunesse meeting that I attended was across the road from Shoe Frenzy, I, of course, took the opportunity to both browse and buy!! I will be wearing new shoes on Friday night!

Nite all.


No comments: